Pet Sitting

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm pet sitting for my best friend. She has 2 boxers, 1 shih-tzu, 1 Sun Conure, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Hamsters, 2 goldfish and a cat. Missing Piper and Missy.

IMAG0454.jpg Hera, a very nervous girl. She's scared of everything.
IMAG0455.jpg Disco, he is very sweet, but a trouble maker.
IMAG0459.jpg IMAG0468.jpg Crazy Lily, who is only slightly less crazy than Piper. She's also Piper's best friend.

IMAG0465.jpg IMAG0467.jpg Mona and Lisa, the escape artists.
IMAG0460.jpg Yahoo and Olive very talkative. They love saying "What ya doin" and the Adams family tune
IMAG0461.jpg Charm who would like to eat me. :eek:

Attachments

running_dog

Honored Member
I'm house sitting today (and yesterday) but I have Zac with me :)
No other resident pets but I've got a couple of doors to paint :rolleyes: I think I'd prefer the pets...

As Kassidy says, don't get eaten... we'd miss you :LOL:

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm house sitting today (and yesterday) but I have Zac with me :)
No other resident pets but I've got a couple of doors to paint :rolleyes: I think I'd prefer the pets...

As Kassidy says, don't get eaten... we'd miss you :LOL:

I wish I could have my girls with me, but my mom said no to Piper and I decided not to bring Missy. Missy, because it would have taken to long to introduce her to three dogs and no one had the time to help.

Charm already tried taking my finger off when I was trying to feed him.(n) I guess he didn't get the memo "don't bite the hand that feeds you"

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
I had a kamikaze hamster, she would escape her cage climb up to the highest thing she could reach and then jump off.. Tried to stop her but she always managed to escape even with a split second opening to change the food bowl. I think she should of been a cat but with more than nine lifes!

southerngirl

Honored Member
I had a kamikaze hamster, she would escape her cage climb up to the highest thing she could reach and then jump off.. Tried to stop her but she always managed to escape even with a split second opening to change the food bowl. I think she should of been a cat but with more than nine lifes!
LOL:ROFLMAO:
My friend got them a new cage that is all plastic execept the top which is wire. This one is keeping them in.:)

southerngirl

Honored Member
If it is movable it is more likely to be a Lipoma, a fatty lump that is not too much to worry about but it is best to get the vet to get a few cells to analyse from any lump. Are you able to tell your friend when she is back?
Thank you and yes I will tell her when she gets back.

southerngirl

Honored Member
BUBBLES - IMAG0574.jpg Tigerlily
BUBBLES - IMAG0573.jpg Disco recently went to the groomers and know has a Mohawk.
BUBBLES - IMAG0575.jpg Hera, Tigerlily's mom

Remember that if you click the photo you can get a bigger view of the picture.