Now To Actually Introduce Myself..

Bethany Wacker

I'm Bethany! I have a nine week old Norwegion Elkhound puppy named Lilly.

She is doing so much better than when she first got here! She loves playing in the backyard with her grandpa (my dad) and going over to great-grandma's (my grandma) when we all have to go to work. She loves to chase around the balls that my grandmother has dug out of the closet, and she loves to act tough and bark at the Huskies on the other side of the fence. She is already so spoiled! She gets to take trips in the car with me and today she got to go run errends with me and my dad. Everywhere we go she gets treats from everyone! She got new toys today and she loves playing with her rope, but she will choose smelly old socks any day. Ha! =] She still seems a little wary of other dogs, but i'm sure in time that will pass once she gets used to them. She loves to sleep on my bed with me and I am proud to say we have only had ONE accident in the house! She sleeps through the night and from the first night I got her she never whined, which is amazing i'm told! I love reading about everyone else's dog adventures, and I hope everyone enjoyed mine! =]

Attachments

mewzard

Experienced Member
WOW Lilly is sooo gorgeous! She sounds really happily adjusted too.
Oka was in a litter of 8 and there were 8 other adult dogs on the property, she went through a stage of being petrified of other dogs between weeks 9 and 11/12, now she's gone totally the other way and is obsessed by them :rolleyes:.
Can't wait to hear more!

sara

Staff member
OH how adorable is she!!! Sounds like you all are going to have a great time raising that puppy! Enjoy her... they grow up really fast!