Novice Trick Dog Titles

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
I am finally getting around to getting a witness to sign off on the Novice tricks list for Juni, McKenna, Luka, Ayla and hopefully by the end of the week Phoenix. If she can complete it - she will be tied for the youngest dog to ever be NTD titled. :)

Ayla also can test out for her Intermediate very soon...

I should have done this ages ago...LOL

Video will be available soon.

threenorns

I am finally getting around to getting a witness to sign off on the Novice tricks list for Juni, McKenna, Luka, Ayla and hopefully by the end of the week Phoenix. If she can complete it - she will be tied for the youngest dog to ever be NTD titled. :)

Ayla also can test out for her Intermediate very soon...

I should have done this ages ago...LOL

Video will be available soon.
hi! where will you get your dogs trick titled? dandy is ATD as of january 18th but i think it will be a very long time before we manage expert, lol. not used to actually having to "work" to teach him something.

CarmenR

Good job congrats! That so super awesome!! How old is Phonenix?

How do you find the ages of titled dogs on the do more with your dog website? All I could find were the names of handler and dog (some did have ages randomly). When I filled out an application I didn't see a space for dog age. Just interested in finding the young ones in the different titles :)

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Good job congrats! That so super awesome!! How old is Phonenix?

How do you find the ages of titled dogs on the do more with your dog website? All I could find were the names of handler and dog (some did have ages randomly). When I filled out an application I didn't see a space for dog age. Just interested in finding the young ones in the different titles :)
Phoenix was 7 weeks old - well 8 weeks now...

You know you have a good point - I thought the comments in blue marked extraordinary achievements and in that case Zenzi was 7 wks when she completed hers and was the youngest marked...maybe I'm wrong...I'll ask Kyra...

where will you get your dogs trick titled?

I had Phoenix perform at home and a friend signed off but I also teach a trick dog class at work and have had people do theirs there.

CarmenR

Wow 7 weeks that is so young!!!!! How old was she when u got her? You must be a super good trainer and Phoenix super smart!

Did u just put her age in the comments section of the application? I don't see an actual age section. Just wondering cos some of the blue comments have ages that aren't super young eg. 13 months for intermediate. Mind you still very good but then some would say 4 months and I wasn't sure what was classified as an extraordinary achievement such as Phoneix's

CarmenR

Omygosh yes yes video! That would be so adorable!

Ok then that might explain why there are some random ages on there!