New Videos

Dogster

Honored Member
GREAT videos Tif!!! :D LOVE the park one!!!! Looks like they had tons of fun!!!
The fetching vid was soo funny!!! loved seeing crazy Zara running around!!! Also, OMD I LOVE how Jenny pushes the toy with her nose!!! You should totally "capture" that behaviour, Tif!!!!:LOL:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
GREAT videos Tif!!! :D LOVE the park one!!!! Looks like they had tons of fun!!!
The fetching vid was soo funny!!! loved seeing crazy Zara running around!!! Also, OMD I LOVE how Jenny pushes the toy with her nose!!! You should totally "capture" that behaviour, Tif!!!!:LOL:
Jenny has been pushing with her nose since she was 4 weeks old, she always brings it back a certain distance then nudges it with her nose.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
I've made a video of Jenny with Pics and video for her 12th bday on the 20th July on it shes pushing a boomer ball to me

Anneke

Honored Member
I love it.
I just fell in love with Jenny:D She reminds me of my Shane(border mix) He never dropped any toy in your hands, he would drop it at a certain distance and then back up, staring at it, just like Jenny.
When I told him, I couldn't reach it, he would pick it up and throw it closer to me:ROFLMAO: and then back up again...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED the top videos, haven't seen the rest yet, but yeah, like Dogster said, too funny watching crazy Zara just zooming around !! rofl! and yeah, too adorable how Jenny pushes that toy with her nose! dawg, these are great videos,
perfect music for those vids too!:ROFLMAO: