Need Your Input For My Holiday Video…..

Dlilly

Honored Member
I'm trying to create a Holiday video supporting adoption. Like... This holiday season help out a pet in need. I want to list different ways to help, adopting, fostering, sponsoring, donating supplies, and volunteering.

Should I do a PSA sort of video or a cute video with Shiloh somehow telling everyone to help out…?? I'm really struggling to come up with ideas...

madeleine

Experienced Member
Well, I don't know if you like it, and if it's even possible. But maybe you could let Shilow carry older dog/cat stuff to the pound, and give it to the person behind the reception.
And as follow up you could Shilow bring a wallet to the place. As in ".... and if you don't support us, we teach them how to pick pocket...

Hope it helps you.
Good that you do such stuff!!! Makes the world a better place.;)

Dlilly

Honored Member
Well, I don't know if you like it, and if it's even possible. But maybe you could let Shilow carry older dog/cat stuff to the pound, and give it to the person behind the reception.
And as follow up you could Shilow bring a wallet to the place. As in ".... and if you don't support us, we teach them how to pick pocket...

Hope it helps you.
Good that you do such stuff!!! Makes the world a better place.;)
That's a great idea! I will ask if I can bring Shiloh next Monday. If I can't, I could just have her put toys into a box, then take it there on my own. Since I walk dogs there I'm able to go to the kennel room, and if there are puppies I could bring some toys for them and record me playing with them!! Thanks for the idea!

southerngirl

Honored Member
What if you put Bailey in a kennel or something and have Shiloh(with a Santa hat, elf hat or reindeer antlers) open up the kennel, you could say "she's perfect"