My Dog's Name Is Prissy

kimw30

My name is Kimberly and I live in Georgia. I have a 4 year old rat terrier dog and her name is Prissy. I love her alot she is so sweet, she loves to give kisses. I wake up every morning to her giving me kisses. She is a very prissy little dog that is why I named her Prissy. I had her since she was 6 weeks old.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hi and welcome. I love the name, my dogs nickname is Prissy Missy. Georgia the state or country? If the state I live in Georgia too. :)Do you teach Prissy tricks, if so what tricks does she know. Please post some pictures.​

kimw30

I live in the state Georgia, your dog is pretty. I havent really taught her any tricks. she does know sit and roll over, I tried to teach her to fetch but she will not do that. Does your dog Missy do any tricks.

kimw30

Hi and welcome. I love the name, my dogs nickname is Prissy Missy. Georgia the state or country? If the state I live in Georgia too. :)Do you teach Prissy tricks, if so what tricks does she know. Please post some pictures.​
I live in the state Georgia, your dog Missy is pretty. I have tried to teach Prissy to Fetch but she not do it, she can do sit and roll over. Can your Dog Missy do tricks

southerngirl

Honored Member
I live in the state Georgia, your dog Missy is pretty. I have tried to teach Prissy to Fetch but she not do it, she can do sit and roll over. Can your Dog Missy do tricks
Thank you and yes, Missy does tricks. She knows about 62. I'm sure Prissy can learn tricks, on you other thread I posted a thread on clicker training. If you use a clicker it could make training easy and fun for both of you and it will strengthen your relationship with Prissy. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you look at the Trick form you can find some great ideas.

kimw30

Thanks so much, your Dogs are cute too, what kind are they and how old are they. I will post some more pictures of her with her clothes on. She loves to dress up.

kimw30

Thank you and yes, Missy does tricks. She knows about 62. I'm sure Prissy can learn tricks, on you other thread I posted a thread on clicker training. If you use a clicker it could make training easy and fun for both of you and it will strengthen your relationship with Prissy. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you look at the Trick form you can find some great ideas.
I forgot to mention that prissy will shake your hand and give high five and chases her tail and bark, she is a very silly dog and she will bow her head when you say lets pray