My Big Fat Summer Date

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Aww, very cute!! I cracked up in the beginning - your girl sure does know how to relax, huh? Oh mom, I'm sleepin', come back some other day.... :LOL: Veronica and Socrates are an adorable couple, and look like they had quite a fun, romantic day! :love:

Dogster

Honored Member
I LOVE this video!!!! It's adorable!!!!:love::love: OMD, the beginning, Shivon is the exact same.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: It takes her forever to get out of bed, if I try to pick her up she pushes me away...:rolleyes:

Veronica and Socrates make such an adorable couple!!!:love: I love the doggie kisses, awww!! Was that their first date, or have they been going out for a while???:whistle::ROFLMAO:

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
//Aww, very cute!! I cracked up in the beginning - your girl sure does know how to relax, huh? Oh mom, I'm sleepin', come back some other day.... :LOL: Veronica and Socrates are an adorable couple, and look like they had quite a fun, romantic day! :love://

Thank you! Yes Veronica is one lazy Diva!! And it wasn't even that early, it was 9 am!!
I don't know what I am going to do when school is back in session. My husband is a teacher, so when he is back to teaching, I have to get Veronica up at 7 am (when I leave for work) and take her next door to her Grammy's (for daycare). I am going to have to give myself 1/2 hour to start waking her highness up!!!

//Veronica and Socrates make auch an adorable couple!!!:love: I love the doggie kisses, awww!! Was that their first date, or have they been going out for a while???:whistle::ROFLMAO://

V. and Socrates have been going steady since July 2010. :love:

He is her only doggy friend; and I am so happy she has him...he is so good for her.

I wish she had more friends, but sadly, no one is lining up to withstand her initial abuse to make it to the friend stage. :(

Dogster

Honored Member
V. and Socrates have been going steady since July 2010. :love:

He is her only doggy friend; and I am so happy she has him...he is so good for her.

I wish she had more friends, but sadly, no one is lining up to withstand her initial abuse to make it to the friend stage. :(
Aww, well she has Socrates, and that's important. You know she's a good girl, she's not a two-timer.:p

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwwwww what a lovely couple:D When's the wedding?????????
I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: had to pause the video to recover:ROFLMAO:
I have never seen a dog take so long to wake up and on a BIG date day as well.

OMD!!!!!!!!! Half an hour?????:ROFLMAO::eek: to get Veronica up at THAT hour (7.a.m) - positively cruel the lass needs her beauty sleep (though she's already soooooooooo beautiful). Maybe you could get her a pram and let her sleep in that and just wheel her over to her Grannie's:D

She's a Divine Diva that's for sure, just love her face, so sweet and Socrates is one very handsome fellow PAWFECT match made in doggy heaven:love: She's a one dog gal that's for sure:D

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks Mary!!

//Maybe you could get her a pram and let her sleep in that and just wheel her over to her Grannie's:D//

And I think Veronica would LOVE the idea of a pram!! Only problem is, as you can see...it's already hard enough to get her to move as it is!!! :rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: Noticed you have a ramp for her :ROFLMAO:maybe you could kinda leaver it up a bit and 'roll' her into a pram:ROFLMAO: The mind boggles, can just see her sleeping peacefully in a pram and thinking in her dreams "oh Mom's soooooo smart she really knows what a gal loves ah this is pure heaven I can sleep ALL day, well maybe even breakfast in 'bed' how about that Mon?'. She sure LOVES her bed, oh I just ADORE her she's a one of a kind young lady:D