42. Shh!​
43. Quiet​
44. Sit Pretty​
45. Figure Eight​
46. Target​
47. High Five​

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Fabulous work Missy, awesome trick list!!!!!!!:)(y) Yes, what is bounce? It does sound like a lot of fun!
Bounce is this: I put my hand in the air and she jumps up and lands again. I make sure I don't do too many of these in a row because I know it's probably not great for her hips and joints, but I do get carried away sometimes because she's so cute doing it. :) If I get a chance I will videotape her 'bounce' trick and post it later.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Saving a video I just quickly put together of 3 different things including "Bounce!" so keep an eye on this thread. :D I will be uploading it to youtube shortly. ;)

2SpoiledAussies

Bounce is this: I put my hand in the air and she jumps up and lands again. I make sure I don't do too many of these in a row because I know it's probably not great for her hips and joints, but I do get carried away sometimes because she's so cute doing it. :) If I get a chance I will videotape her 'bounce' trick and post it later.
Sounds adorable!

CarmenR

Missy looks so cute when she is bouncing! I'll have to teach Luna that one when she turns 18 months (just to make sure her growth plates Are finished growing).

MaryK

Honored Member
LOVED Missy's tricks, especially the 'bounce' trick.:love::love: Loved to the way she wanted to get that treat which had rolled under the sofa, she was SOOOOOOOO determined! She's a very clever little lady that's for sure and so keen and eager!:love:

I'm going to teach Ra Kismet that one, LOL he does it already at the door, so hope he doesn't get confused, as I am teaching 'wait/sit' at the door.O_o

Honored Member
Holly knows "bounce" too (I even call it that too). She does it just like Missy with her back feet going together, it is sooo cute :X3:
I also don't ask her to do it too often in a row, but she does the same movement when trying to get stuff off the bench/windowsill/wants whatever I'm holding (eg, the cat) so I'm not too concerned about her joints from this particular trick since it is a reasonably natural movement.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Holly knows "bounce" too (I even call it that too). She does it just like Missy with her back feet going together, it is sooo cute :X3:
I also don't ask her to do it too often in a row, but she does the same movement when trying to get stuff off the bench/windowsill/wants whatever I'm holding (eg, the cat) so I'm not too concerned about her joints from this particular trick since it is a reasonably natural movement.
Missy does this as well when she wants the ball that's in my hand during a game of fetch. :)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Missy looks so cute when she is bouncing! I'll have to teach Luna that one when she turns 18 months (just to make sure her growth plates Are finished growing).
I never did anything too strenuous with her (agility, frisbee, etc.), until she turned 18 months old for that exact reason. :)