Meet Seamus The Miniature Schnauzer!

Caitikoi

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but I'm sure we'll all get along because we all have something in common: The love of dogs and the love of training them.

Seamus, pronounced "SHAY-muhs", is a pure white Miniature Schnauzer, currently 10 months old. His first birthday will be September 1st, coincidentally my 18th birthday! He's already learned, and is in the process of learning, a multitude of tricks.
  • Sit
  • Stay (extended time and out of the room)
  • Speak
  • Lie Down (still solidifying)
  • Shake (different paws for different hands!)
  • Sit Up
  • Down (or "Off")
  • Fetch (basically natural by now)
  • Jump/Stand
  • Heel (still learning)
An experienced member, tigerlily46514, told me that I should post many pictures of my dog. And so I shall!

I look forward to sharing our lives together with all of you!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!!! WOW, that IS a really adorable dog!!! Just a cute overload there! LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!
It sounds like you are doing great teaching tricks!

i don't think i've ever seen a pure white mini schnauzer! I didn't even realize they came in pure white! Or lol, if i saw one, i did not realize that white dog was a schnauzer!:ROFLMAO:
I love schnauzers! SMART lil (or big) dogs!!
My daughter had a pair of of mini schnauzers, some pals with schnauzers(big and small),
and my dog is in love with a schnauzer across the street.
but no white ones!

had no idea they even came in white.:eek:....shows what i know about schnauzers.:ROFLMAO:

Caitikoi

Hehe, thanks everyone! And Tigerlily, it's not actually common for white Schnauzers to exist, so it's not a reflection on your knowledge of Schnauzers! They're so rare that they're not even recognized as a breed by some companies for dog shows. Technically by some standards, Seamus does not exist.

Honored Member
I think the white schnauzers are like the white GSD, the colour is a fault in the breed standard, and modern breeders are starting to take advantage of it to sell as "special" colours.

sara

Staff member
White Schnauzers look like Westies when they're babies!!! My Sister has a Westie, and a couple of your pics look just like Annabelle when she was a baby :)