Meet My Sammy

My Sammy is a Sheppard mix female puppy...She is 3 months old....She already knows sit :D...down :LOL:...turn (y)...and jump through a hoop:D!!!!we are working on crate training ;)...I am struggling with food possessiveness:eek:...walking on a leash:sick:...and potty :poop: training:confused: She is highly motivated by food/treats :p...Her ears are completely up!!!;)

Attachments

Gordykins

Experienced Member
Sammy is adorable! Sounds like she is making progress. I'm sure you'll find a lot of help here with the issues you are struggling with.

MaryK

Honored Member
Sammy is a real cutie pie, absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like she's learning a lot and keen to work, one smart cookie.:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Sammy is a real cutie pie, absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like she's learning a lot and keen to work, one smart cookie.:D

freedomdreams

Sammy is adorable! It's sounds like you really enjoy having her. Just keep up the good work, I'm more than positive you will get all the help you need so that you can make training a success :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hello. How is Sammy doing she's 6 months know right. How is the training going, have you got her to walk on a loose leach.