Meet My Boy

MaryK

Honored Member
Riley is a very handsome and happy boy:) I too am curious about his new toy. Any videos of Riley playing with it?

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Thank you all for such nice comments.. BTW that's a remote control interactive dog toy - Go-Go Dog Pal. Here's a cool video of Riley chasing this toy.
That's so cool! Does it go any faster? How does it do on bumpy ground or long grass? The field where Brody plays isn't that well manicured!

That's so cool! Does it go any faster? How does it do on bumpy ground or long grass? The field where Brody plays isn't that well manicured!
Riley is active and pretty fast, but this toy has the speed to stay ahead of him and manoeuvrability to take turns. My yard isn't manicured, but Go-Go Dog Pal easily handles the bumps and divots with stability. My experience with this toy is great so far.

MaryK

Honored Member
Love the toy and Riley sure does enjoy playing with it. I looked on the site but couldn't find if they ship over seas. Certainly never seen them here:(

Gordykins

Experienced Member
Riley is a gorgeous dog!!! I grew up with a golden retriever, and every time I see one, my heart just melts. I always think maybe someday I'll get a golden of my own. For now, I'm pretty happy being a lab girl though!