Me And My Dog Bear

Dragonkingdogtrainer13

Hi:) My name is Alley, and I live in Sterling, Kansas. I am 13 years old. My dog Bear is a 4 year old golden retriever. We love to play and learn new tricks. It sometimes takes a while because Bear get's easily distracted. I hope you will share tips and advice with me!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!:D We'd LOVE to see some pics of Bear!!!!:love: Does Bear know any tricks??? If so, which ones??? I hope to see you around here a lot!! Have fun on the site!!!!:)

Dioritt

Hi Alley. I was 9 when I got my first dog, too, so at 13 I also had a four year old. It's lovely that you're so interested in teaching Bear tricks and learning as much as you can about dogs. You'll probably go on to be a life-long doggie person :)

Do post some photos of Bear if you can. It's always nice to be able to put a face to the dog when we hear about them.

Good luck with the tricks. It's such fun teaching them, isn't it?

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome Alley.:D Would love to see pictures of Bear, he sounds gorgeous! What tricks does he know? If you need help just post a thread, everyone here is so helpful and will give you very good advice. Are you already using a clicker? If not, then do get one, they're not at all expensive and the best piece of training equipment you can buy.

You've a friend for life now with Bear and I'm sure you'll be a doggy person for the rest of your life. Dogs are just fantastic and really are our best friends!

MaryK

Honored Member
He knows how to sit, stay, roll over, shake, beg, play dead, fetch and we are working on fetch the leash. I don't use s clicker. I just give him treats or throw his toy.
Awesome tricks(y):D . I only used treats but found after getting a clicker my boys learned their tricks a lot faster. So would suggest getting a clicker. You're doing a fantastic job Bear is adorable!:love:(y)