Mackeson - 8yr Old Chocolate Labrador

ellieh

Meet Mackeson Balnova, my beautiful chunky 8yr old Chocolate Labrador!

Mackeson is known by many names such as Mackie, Mac, Max, Mackana, Mackeson-Balnova, Balnova-Boy, Chunky Chocolate, Maxie-Moosie-Floosie-Whoosie the list goes on....None of which he appreciates! :D

He was my first dog that was actually 'mine' rather than a family dog, he has some very funny ways and he really is one in a million. I have never seen another dog who looks or acts like he does.

Mackie used to love other dogs but since i kept bringing more and more in by rescuing, fostering, boarding etc..he got sick of them and now refuses to acknowledge any of them exist!
Apart from odd boarding dogs that he absolutely loves and turns into a pup again!!

Unfortunately, he has an issue with his spine where two of the vertebrae's are too close together and are getting closer, this is causing him to not be able to walk too far anymore, so he is old before his time bless him.

999495_10152983401530392_631848369_n.jpg

1002103_10152983457140392_1616616436_n.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
How did I miss such a beautiful boy!:) So sorry, blame partner being home and hogging the computer.

Mackeson sure is one very gorgeous boy. Aw that's awful with his spine but have you considered complimentary treatment such as acupuncture or massage? They can and do work wonders with problems such as Mackesons. Just make sure the person is well qualified, preferably a vet who's taken these subjects, as an inexperienced or unqualified person can do more harm than good.