Looking For A New Puppy? Purebred Acd Rescues, Advanced Training Potential!

Hello, I am writing this because I am fostering two 6 week old ACD puppies, and would like to find a Positive Trainer to adopt them. I hope it's okay to post this! This is my first post, but I plan on sticking around on the forum for a long time. :)

I have started training. They sit calmly on default when receiving treats, started on the cue "leave it", know the concept of luring, know "sit", "spin", and "circle" on cue! Also drop it and get it. I use NO punishment, reprimands, or "warnings". Only a clicker and well timed reinforcements. These puppies have never heard the word "no." Everything is a fun game to them. They are well-socialized and fearless.

They are purebred. Will be beautiful when grown up! Excellent agility or trick dogging potential.

I can post videos sometime next week!

I am located in Arizona. If anyone out there is interested in adopting one of these babies... please private message me for more info on them, and I can send you contact info for the rescue I work with. Thanks!!

sara

Staff member
We love these kinds of "advertisements" We don't really allow breeders to advertise litters, especially on first posts, but have no issues with rescues :) So yes, totally ok.

And yes, we LOVE pics and vids, so please do post them!

Oh, and Welcome to the DTA!