Lazy Sunday

Puppylove

It's a rainy Sunday morning and I'm in the mood to do some fun indoor training, however my three dogs are lazying in front of the heater. Each of them gave me a look that said "it's too early to train mummy" (n) My dogs obviously have a good life and know the value of a good sleep in on Sundays..

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOL!
I am high-fiving you, Puppylove!!:ROFLMAO: i know just what you mean!!
My dog is also NOT a morning person, not at all! We wake HIM up,:ROFLMAO: not the usual "dog wakes up human to go out", nope!!
We wake him up, and we make him go outside (cuz it's now been 8 hours or so since his last whiz of yesterday), and he then comes back in, and goes back to bed til 10am!!

We have to be VERY interesting to get him interested in morning activities, and buddy might wander over to see what is going on, BUT lies down and falls asleep while he tries to stay awake to observe the action.:sleep: buddy just can't much stay awake in mornings.

he also stays up late at night, though, 10 pm is still playtime:D for my dog.:rolleyes: Its way easier to get my dog to play at 11pm, (if i wanted to)
than it is at 9am........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Hahah I know longer no what a lie in is. They sleep during the day but they wake me up (usually with a toy being dropped or thrown at me) at around 7-8am every day of the week. lol.

Oh and Bella usually want to play fetch at midnight

Anneke

Honored Member
:D Don't you love them for those little quirks.
My dogs tend to sleep untill my alarm goes off and then come for a wake up cuddle.
Sometimes Jinx wakes up my boyfriend(he gets up at 5 in the morning) so she can take his place:ROFLMAO: They NEVER do this with me:D
But I don't get up untill 9 so they get to sleep in anyway.

sara

Staff member
Ha ha Mine dont wake me up, unless they REALLY have to go! But the minute I crack my eyes? I have a puppy pile on my head! I swear all three will sit and stare at me, willing me telepathically to wake up!