Kratos - English Mastiff

charmedwolf

Staff member
The big ol' boy is 6 years old (03/29/06)about to be 7 next month. He loves food like any Mastiff should. He loves any trick and his trick list could take up half the page. His favorite toys are pieces of card board and plastic bottles. (Hey I never said he was normal) He tends to think he is a herding dog and will often find his way into the neighbor's sheep pen to help the herding dogs.

Trick Paragraph: Sit, down, stand, stay, wait, come, heel, get in, high-five (left, right), shake (left, right), wave (left, right, both), spin, reverse spin, roll over, crawl, play dead, bow, shy, get on/off, go away, outside, go eat, back up, kisses, good dog, leave-it, get in, target, touch, over, get in, around, Get to your bed, be easy, speak, ring the bell, Tug it, hold it, drop it, take, Are you a tiger? (jumps and claws like a cat), watch me, beg, Pivot, elephant turn, Light switch, and round-up.
505_435919206455762_895126967_n.jpg
100_0782.JPG
DSC02311.JPG
DSC01448.jpg
DSC01384.jpg
DSC02661.JPG

MaryK

Honored Member
He's beautiful, just adore English Mastiffs.:D Zeus and his late sister had a Mastiff friend, he'd climb over the back fence and party with my two pups. Such gentle giants! And he even loved my cat! And my bed!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
What a big handsome boy!! I did not know that English Mastiff's had longish hair...are there 2 varieties or have I never really known what an English Mastiff looks like??

charmedwolf

Staff member
Yes, technically you could say that there are two varieties. The long haired (Called Fluffies :D ) aren't considered "standard" though they pop up in almost every breeder's stock. Kratos was only two in a litter of ten that had long fur, but I love him all the same. His fur is reminds me of a Golden now that he is all grown up.
I've been telling Kratos people think he is handsome every time someone comments. I think he is getting quite conceited. ;)