Kinda Proud....

southerngirl

Honored Member
Yesterday I let Missy out back to go to the bathroom. I stayed inside and went to do something. About a minuate later I go to bring her in. She's not there!! I panic she never leaves the yard so I start calling her name than say "here" she comes. I feel so relieved. My dad told me that she went down to our building (tool shed or whatever you want to call it) where my cousins are and there annoying yappy dogs. She would chase them to the road than come back. She didn't try to attack them I was grinning ear to ear when he said this:D. She has never been off leash around a dog that she didn't know because I've been scared she'd attack them. Happy dance if she keeps behaving so well than we're running a 5k in March:p

southerngirl

Honored Member
Thank you I'm so proud of her( well accept for her leaving the backyard.)
I just started running last year so it'll be a good starter race, only 3miles. I'm just nervous cause there are going to be a lot of dogs there:cautious:. It's a fund raiser for my local SPCA.

MaryK

Honored Member
Sounds like fun and for a good cause too. I'm hoping Ra Kismet gets over his trauma in time for the Million Paws Walk, as we want to enter that next year.

Tough isn't it, she shouldn't leave the garden but hey she was on a mission:D

southerngirl

Honored Member
Sounds like fun and for a good cause too. I'm hoping Ra Kismet gets over his trauma in time for the Million Paws Walk, as we want to enter that next year.

Tough isn't it, she shouldn't leave the garden but hey she was on a mission:D
We'll both work really hard with our dogs cross our fingers and before we know it I'll be running in the 5k and you and Ra will be doing the Million Paws Walk.:D(y):giggle: