Kerou- X- Malinois

Mutt

Experienced Member
Welcome to the forum. :)
Kerou seems like a fun dog, I'll check out your vids in the evening.
Also nice to have some more Europeans on the forum :) (I'm from the Netherlands).

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Wow! Where did you learn how to train? Looks like Kerou knows a ton of really amazing tricks! So glad you joined the forum!

katrinkerou

@ srdogtrainer

I trained him by myself. I am so sorry for my bad english. I bought Kerou when he was 10 weeks. One year we were in a agility group when he was older. Doginaction.nl A very nice and good club in the Netherlands. I live 1,5 Km from the netherlands and like the people and country very much. I train also IPO ( i think most people know that sport as ,, Schutzhundsport,, ) etc. at home and sometimes i visiteted a club. But here aren't good clubs, so i drived 2 times a week 200 Km one way and 200 Km back to a good helper. Now Kerou is older and we stopped IPO sport. In the winter we started dogcarting. That makes a lot of fun. In summer we are everyday at a little sea for swimming. Kerou only, not me ;-) Sometimes we make trickdogging. That is a lot of fun too.

MaryK

Honored Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Kerou is just amazing!!!!!!!!:love::love: Have spent a very enjoyable breakfast time watching his videos! His backward weave in peek a boo brought me out in goose bumps.:love: LOL told my boy he should be watching too, instead of snoring on his ottoman!

And your English is fine, so don't worry about that(y) . btw. love your flower borders!