Karma's Trick List, Video Style!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOAH, :eek: THAT IS AMAZING FOR A 14 WEEK OLD BABY DOG!!!!!!!!!! WOW, AND WOW!! You are one talented trainer, and that is one incredible puppy!! HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE going on for you over here!!! Yay!

Dogster

Honored Member
She is simply adorable .. I'd have a hard time not giving her treats just for being cute.
She is way smart too ...
I can't even get Dogster to perform some of those commands, even for a piece of hotdog :rolleyes:
HEY!!!! I didn't know there was hotdog involved!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ariel

Experienced Member
Thanks for all of the comments! Several made me blush. Karma is amazing. That said, so is Kismet. I'll have to do a video of her once I get my camera unpacked!

MaryK

Honored Member
Woweee Karma is an amazing little lady and soooo CUTE. You're one awesome trainer and she's one fantastic little dog. Adored her tricks and she looks so happy and chuffed doing them all. Love the goodnight:D

Ariel

Experienced Member
She's had a stubborn URI and starts sneezing when overly excited, so I've had to cut to limit our training time. She has learned many more tricks though that I plan on filming as soon as she is well again. She is currently 4 1/2 months. I found one of her teeth yesterday!!!! Crazy how quickly they grow up!