It's Lewis' 5th Birthday Today!

Honored Member
It snowed today (it only snows here once or twice per year) and it is Lewis' 5th birthday :LOL:

Here he is with "his" cake:

Banana cake with cream cheese icing (Lewis loves banana's, I have to give him and Holly a piece every time I eat a banana). The dog's didn't actually get any though (just the humans).
Me, Holly and Lewis are travelling to an agility show in a couple of hours so I thought it best to not give them anything that isn't part of their usual diet before they will be in the car for a few hours.

And now it's raining, hopefully the weather clears for the show :cautious:

MaryK

Honored Member
So sorry Lewis I'm waaaaaay behind. But very belated HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!:D psst Leaf here, hey make sure YOU get some of that cake, don't let those humans eat it all. And I too just love bananas!

He really is a very photogenic dog, just gorgeous! And I too would like to know if he enjoys snow. Lucky boy if he does it snowing on his Birthday.

Hope you all did really well at the show too.:)

Honored Member
He's not a huge fan of the snow. He put up with it though. And I let him sleep on my bed on the Saturday night (he normally sleeps in a crate in a different room, but we were staying somewhere so I figured he wouldn't expect the same treatment at home), he thought it was an amazing treat to sleep on the bed, didn't move all night until it was time to get up. When it was wake up time he jumped all over my face and was very excited that I survived the night :LOL:

The show was interesting, very muddy!

So so muddy.

It made it very hard to run and neither of the dogs liked the mud. It was just too slippery, they weren't sure of their footing, a lot of people left early because of the mud (especially people with larger dogs who are more likely to slip due to the mud and their long legs/high centre of gravity).