It's Holly's 2nd Birthday!

Honored Member
Today (27th of September) is Holly's 2nd birthday!

My little girl is all grown up!

She had a nice day (although the weather wasn't so nice which she didn't like, but our heating was on which she did like).
Then this evening she had cake and presents (sorry the photo's arn't very good, I had to use the flash):
Holly and Lewis got a cake each (it's meant to be a dog shape but looks like s sheep to me), don't worry, the icing is plain yoghurt:

Lewis eating his (Holly took hers behind the couch):

Holly opening a present (box of treats):

Another present (by this stage she was so into present opening that she didn't care that this was a bottle of dog shampoo):

OPEN! (her last present was a hoof, Lewis got one too):

Lewis took his hoof to eat in Holly's crate (he often takes toys and treats into her crate for some reason):

New toys (the squarrel is Holly's, the green/blue thing is for Lewis so he isn't left out):

Birthday girl chewing her new hoof:

She's so spoilt!
She got so many presents from me and from my mum (and Lewis got some so he wasn't left out).

And tomorrow her cousin, a 5 month old cavalier, is coming over to stay the night! (I also bought him a hoof to take home).

Honored Member
Thanks,

The squirrel is already destroyed, one tug and it fell apart :(, its belly split open and then its tail and one leg came off. The stitching was not as strong as it looked :(.
Holly was a bit hyped up when we played with it but she isn't exactly big so I'm not very happy about it lasting less than 5 minutes :cautious:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Thanks,

The squirrel is already destroyed, one tug and it fell apart :(, its belly split open and then its tail and one leg came off. The stitching was not as strong as it looked :(.
Holly was a bit hyped up when we played with it but she isn't exactly big so I'm not very happy about it lasting less than 5 minutes :cautious:
I hate it when that happens! Our old dog was an expert toy destroyer. So many times I would buy something that said it was made for power chewers or super strong, and she would have it shredded in less than a minute. Some of those things cost a lot of money!

Honored Member
Yeah, Holly is a toy destroyer. We normally get her ones without stuffing so they last a bit longer (although she still has to open them up to remove the squeeker) so we did expect that one to break eventually, but it just completely fell apart with that one tug, we can't even keep the "skin" for her.

Anyway, here's Holly with her cousin, Tebow the 5 month old Cavalier (with one of the few toys that has actually lasted really well):