It's Beginning To Look Allot Like Christmas!!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
It's really, REALLY Christmas time Mom?

That time of year when you move my crate and freak me the hell out to put up a monstrous tree in it's place??? And stick packages I know are for me underneath it and then forever it's "Wait, Veronica, wait, no, leave it Veronica, not now Veronica" until you arbitrarily decide one day after years of torture that I can rip apart the packages and get the goodies!!!!

And what's with the new thing stuck over my head?? I know it has dog toys in it; I can SMELL them, you're not fooling anyone!!

And of course I get my own "special tree"; the humans are sooo proud. Harumph, what good is it; no one interesting has even peed on it. It smells like cardboard and plastic. Probably bad for the environment.

Oh WAIT! I remember what it's good for. Dog torture. Don't think I didn't see the elf costume, the antlers and the santa hat sitting in the wash room. Jerks think they can exploit you and then pay you off with a cheap bit of cookie.

Tis the season!!!!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
LOL:ROFLMAO:

NICE Chirstmas tree!!! Looks professionally decorated!!;)

Veronica seems to be very excited about Christmas, LOL.:LOL:

Honored Member
Wow you guys are early, we don't usually put up our tree till two or (maybe) three weeks before christmas. We have no christmas stuff out yet.

I think Holly is going to be an absolute terror this christmas and we will probably have to put her puppy pen around the tree, I can see her un-wrapping everything, removing all the christmas tree decorations and pushing the tree over, :cautious: , she is a naughty girl.

We got Holly a couple of days before christmas last year so this will be her first proper christmas. Last year she spent most of the day sleeping on my knee and didn't get any actual presents because we had just bought her lots of stuff before we got her home and I guess she was sort of a present for the family herself :) .

Last christmas:

Yeah, she was a chubby puppy and looked more like a pug then she does now.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks guys!! We love looking at the Christmas lights so we always put our tree(s) up the day after Thanksgiving. One year we left them up until Valentine's day:oops:. (Don't think we'll get away with the this year because Veronica is seriously miffed that we had to move her crate this year. Last night she tried to "walk into her crate" except she walked into the tree instead...she was not happy.)

Love the photos Dogster!!! You've given me a new idea for a photoshoot!!!

648117 - Holly was the cutest puppy ever!! Love her chewin' on the tree!!

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: That's exactly what Veronica thinks about it all!!!!!!!!!! Don't you dare move her crate, that constitutes the height of cruelty:LOL:

Holly is like my boy, only he was worse, he thought the tree on his first Christmas was an indoor doggy calling post!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops: And that was AFTER he was house trained!:rolleyes:

Love the pics Dogster, Shivon is such a sweetie:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
LOVE the pictures Dogster!!!!!!!!!1:love::love::love: I've given up trying to get lovely Christmas Pics too Mr. Remington! Some dogs just don't have that 'Christmas Spirit" - LOL except when it comes to treat presents!!!!!!!!!!!