Is This For Real?

running_dog

Honored Member
Sorry I just had to post another video I found...

At the beginning it is like watching paint dry, well, literally it is watching corgis sit. But perseverve because I think you will find there is a dawning familiarity about it :cool:

CLICK HERE TO SEE because the embed thingy doesn't seem to be working for me.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry I just had to post another video I found...

At the beginning it is like watching paint dry, well, literally it is watching corgis sit. But perseverve because I think you will find there is a dawning familiarity about it :cool:

CLICK HERE TO SEE because the embed thingy doesn't seem to be working for me.
It seems unlikely that the dogs would all have the perfect notes like that... Though perhaps it's real and they just edited the barks to be the correct pitch?

MaryK

Honored Member
I agree with Kassidy. Unlikely that all the dogs would have perfect notes, though being all corgis I guess their barks would all be similar. I think, as Kassidy suggests, it has been edited.

running_dog

Honored Member
I guess you are right.

It reminded me of a true story we had when we were children about a medieval? monk who invented a pig "piano". He went round all the farms choosing out the pigs which had pitch perfect squeals. But what he hadn't expected was that when he hit ONE of the pigs in the "piano" to make it squeal ALL the pigs would squeal. So his invention was a complete failure.

MaryK

Honored Member
I guess you are right.

It reminded me of a true story we had when we were children about a medieval? monk who invented a pig "piano". He went round all the farms choosing out the pigs which had pitch perfect squeals. But what he hadn't expected was that when he hit ONE of the pigs in the "piano" to make it squeal ALL the pigs would squeal. So his invention was a complete failure.
What an interesting story. I guess a 'pig piano' would be hard to control Must have been quite noisy, a whole bunch of squealing pigs.