Introduction (intern)

Internuk

Hello everyone,
I’d like to introduce myself by opening this topic. I’m Sandra, 22 years old and a student in the Netherlands. At the moment I’m doing an internship in the UK and researching opinions about vets in Europe.
I’d like to know what European dog and cat owners want and what they think about vets. Are you happy with your vet? When was the last time you’ve visit your vet? Where do you buy your pets food? These are just a few questions I really like to know.
I hope you don’t mind I’m using this forum to know more about your experiences, but I really like to hear your view about this subject. It only takes a few minutes to fill in the survey.
Please fill in my online questionnaire in just a few minutes by clicking the URL below and I’ll be very pleased!
URL: http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=130540324742
Thanks in advance!
Sandra

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ah, i am american,
but, i take my dog to the vet about twice a year, once at the least. More often if there is a problem.

I wish vets were MORE interested in dog nutrition. I do not know about UK vets,
but vets in USA are --------almost without exception, ignorant about dog nutrition. They recommend horrible dog foods, like 'Science Diet" and "Purina" etc etc.:eek:

so i will not fill in the form, since i am in USA, the land of vets who think dogs should eat corn.

Internuk

ah, i am american,
but, i take my dog to the vet about twice a year, once at the least. More often if there is a problem.

I wish vets were MORE interested in dog nutrition. I do not know about UK vets,
but vets in USA are --------almost without exception, ignorant about dog nutrition. They recommend horrible dog foods, like 'Science Diet" and "Purina" etc etc.:eek:

so i will not fill in the form, since i am in USA, the land of vets who think dogs should eat corn.
Thank you very much for your commend! I've heard stories about your experiences, I wanted to do USA for this research too, but the sample would be very huge! Maybe for the next research I will do USA. :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
well, i hope your vets over there in UK are better about what they tell their customers to feed their dogs than the vets in USA are!!!!
you would shiver if you knew about it over here, because, of course,
we humans TRUST our vets are telling us the truth,
when they say, "Purina is good dog food" when in fact, it is nightmare dog food.

abby_someone

well, i hope your vets over there in UK are better about what they tell their customers to feed their dogs than the vets in USA are!!!!
you would shiver if you knew about it over here, because, of course,
we humans TRUST our vets are telling us the truth,
when they say, "Purina is good dog food" when in fact, it is nightmare dog food.
What do you feed tigerlily? Or better yet, what do you recommend?
EDIT: My breeder recommends Science diet, as does my vet (she works for a vet, and both of them sell the stuff.)

Internuk: I am also from the USA and would love to fill out your questionnaire. I will wait for the next research project!!!!