Introduce Yourself

Emily Marston

Hello! My name is Emily, I'm 13 and live in Melbourne Australia. I currently have two dogs, a Scottish Terrier mix (Ally) and an English Cocker Spaniel (Bonnie). I also have a blue Quaker Parrot called Carlos.
I started dog training in 2010, when I took Bonnie to obedience school as a puppy. In 2011, I started trick training and have been ever since. Bonnie can perform about 110 tricks, and Ally has learnt about 20. I have recently started agility with Bonnie, and I hope to trial her next year.

Bundalong June 2012 005.jpg

Bonnie and I have appeared on the show Better Homes and Gardens on one of their "Amazing Animal" segments with Dr Harry. Bonnie has also done a photo shoot for BIOpet dog food packaging. Hopefully, the food will be out sometime this year.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome Emily:) Love your two dogs, they're ADORABLE!!!!!!:love:

And I saw you on the BH&G show too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D Will look out for the dog food, do let us know when it's coming out, I'll be looking out for it:)

Emily Marston

Hi and Welcome Emily:) Love your two dogs, they're ADORABLE!!!!!!:love:

And I saw you on the BH&G show too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D Will look out for the dog food, do let us know when it's coming out, I'll be looking out for it:)
Really? Thanks for watching!! But Bonnie has learnt so much more since we filmed the segment :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Really? Thanks for watching!! But Bonnie has learnt so much more since we filmed the segment :)
Yes I really did see you and Bonnie:D I bet she had learned a great many more tricks since that segment was filmed.(y) We need an updated video please:D

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome!! Your pups are just beautiful, and you should be so proud of all you and your pups have accomplished! Can't wait to hear more! (y):D