Incredible Trick!

Dogster

Honored Member
AMAZING!!!! I can't believe that the dogs play the same notes as the owner does!!!! It requires persistance and patience to train them to do that!!! WOW!!!!:eek::ROFLMAO:

running_dog

Honored Member
Very impressive!!!!!!!!

Do you think the cue for a particular key is the note she plays? I wasn't sure as sometimes the dogs play several notes in a row :unsure:.

I think the dogs were expecting a particular note sometimes - like near the end the dog on the left is waiting with it's paw in the air. They must have learned the sequence as well as the cues...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i thought same as you, Rdog, i thought the one dog was trained to hit the low note way down at end of keys, and ONLY that note, that dog plays no other note than the lower note, seems like....

It's fascinating video.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
it also sort of looks like the woman leans a bit over, to further help signal the brown dog that it's his turn, but, i could be wrong.(?) Maybe the dogs listen for just the right note from her, to hit "their" spot on the keyboard.
my dog is trained to bark if i lift my eyebrows during a card trick, so maybe there could be more than just than the notes being played, being used by the dogs as cues?? it's hard to know for sure.

also adorable, is, at one point, the brown dog is getting to play HIS note a few times in a row, and then, the golden dog briefly scootches down to the low notes, as if to get on on that low-note action, too!!??:ROFLMAO:

i can't stop watching it now...:ROFLMAO:
i do have a keyboard.........

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
but i can not play any harmonica or flute,
but, i bet i could teach Buddy to hit one end of the keyboard with his left paw,
and the other end with his right paw.
i can picture myself teaching him to both listen for a certain tone out of a harmonica, as well as look to my facial expression, or my hand/finger position, or my leaning, to help him know which paw to do.

but lol, there IS indeed a mile or two, between picturing something, and doing it!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
I don't think I'll be able to teach this to Shivon too soon....O_o Looks complicated...
But LOL Tigerlily, I can TOTALLY see Buddy doing that!!!!:ROFLMAO: