I Luv You

running_dog

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwww! :cool:

I'm half way to this with Zac and my sister's cat. The only problem is it's the cat half... we've convinced the cat that Zac is harmless and friendly :love: but Zac still looks at the cat and thinks CHASE SUPER ANIMATED SQUEAKY TOY CAT THINGY AND DESTROY!!!!!!! :eek: Not exactly what we intended.

Anneke

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: Well, Jinx chases Balou around too. Not in a bad way, but the poor guy is 19 years old and he can't handle a rude "I want to play with you" aussie as well as he used to. But he is half a dog, knows exactly how to make things clear if he really doesn't want to play. And Jinx grew up with him, that helps a lot.

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwww that's adorable:love::love: "Fraid we're still working on achieving that with Leaf and my two cats.

HRH Sylvannia Faery Kitten adopts the 'we are not amused' attitude and swears like a stevedore when Leaf attempts to play. Whilst Maeve is a little more sedate, she bats at Leaf which Leaf interrupts as a signal to play. I think Leaf needs to read the manual on Kitty Etiquette. She does rather have Zac's idea in mind, though she wouldn't destroy. I guess there's hope that one day peace will reign!:rolleyes:

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Absolutely gorgeous! Ripley LOVES the cat who lives in the ironmongers opposite our house and it wonders in to see Ripley too. I love seeing the relationship between cats and dogs it can be so touching and so funny at times!

MaryK

Honored Member
Absolutely gorgeous! Ripley LOVES the cat who lives in the ironmongers opposite our house and it wonders in to see Ripley too. I love seeing the relationship between cats and dogs it can be so touching and so funny at times!
Beautiful! I too adore the relationship between cats and dogs, it's so precious and funny at times.

Think I'm going to have to sit Ms. Leaf at the computer and get her to watch the video and look at the photo - the do as I do method of training - just may work!!!!!!:rolleyes: