Huge Dog Trick Contest ( Please Enter )

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
COOL IDEA, LOVE IT!!!

I wonder if "positive only" training would be more clear to the viewers, than "clicker or voice based" training, if "positive only" is what you meant? ("voice based" training, may, or may not be, positive only, depending on that person's ideas of what "voice based" training includes...).

and i think cuz of the "pull a buggy or cart" you might lose a lot of contestants, cuz few of us have carts or buggies...or dogs big enough to pull a cart.
OHhhh, wait---do you mean, this is a contest for HUGE dogs, or a huge contest for dogs?

do the dogs have to do ALL the tricks you list?

Shanell Brown

COOL IDEA, LOVE IT!!!

I wonder if "positive only" training would be more clear to the viewers, than "clicker or voice based" training, if "positive only" is what you meant? ("voice based" training, may, or may not be, positive only, depending on that person's ideas of what "voice based" training includes...).

and i think cuz of the "pull a buggy or cart" you might lose a lot of contestants, cuz few of us have carts or buggies...or dogs big enough to pull a cart.
OHhhh, wait---do you mean, this is a contest for HUGE dogs, or a huge contest for dogs?

do the dogs have to do ALL the tricks you list?

yes and u can make a cart out of wood and put some wheels on or just get a kids cart :) just be create with that 1 :). and yes u ave to do all the tricks

madeleine

Experienced Member
Saw the other tricks, looks great! :)
I don't think i'll enter though, the handstand looks like a tough one to train (asking a lot of balancing skills of the dog) and i'm not to sure i'll get all the tricks done in time hehe :D
(.....i don't have a toy horse..... :cry:)

Shanell Brown

Saw the other tricks, looks great! :)
I don't think i'll enter though, the handstand looks like a tough one to train (asking a lot of balancing skills of the dog) and i'm not to sure i'll get all the tricks done in time hehe :D
(.....i don't have a toy horse..... :cry:)

use a wagon just something that has wheels on it :D. and at least try the handstand don't have to be perfect :)