Holly Is Being A Little Monkey At The Moment.

Honored Member
Holly is being a right little monkey at the moment O_o

We had an obedience competition in the weekend (she did well), she managed to go under a car and get a big black mark on her back and tail :(,
then when we got home and I got her ready to take a picture with her ribbons (I always do that) she was in a silly mood and decided that what I wanted her to do was "roll herself up in the ribbons" (like she knows how to do with a blanket), so one of her ribbons ended up with tooth marks and slobber on it :LOL:

Oh well.

(she even looks a bit like a monkey in the picture, she got a 3rd and a 4th, just got a little distracted during the heelwork patterns)

So today I gave her a bath (ran out of time yesterday), she was pretty good for the bath, she always is. Then about an hour after the bath my mum got home with some groceries, she put them down. About 10 minutes later I walked into the room to discover that Holly had nibbled a hole in the corner of a bag of flour and had started to eat it.
But that wasn't all. What does flour + water (slobber) make?

Oh yes, she had made quite a sticky mess on her face that I had to comb out of her beard (and right after I had given her a bath :mad: ):

she even had it all on her gums and teeth so I had to clean them. When I combed her chin it made the flour goo stick out :LOL: but I got it all out.
After finishing that job I sat down to use my computer, the next minute Holly comes hurtling inside and stands on the back of the chair behind me. I looked up and saw she had a rather wet chin, I was just about to ask her what she had done when she shook water all over my computer. Yip, she had been outside and it's raining :cautious:

Holly turns 2 on Friday but she still as naughty as ever :p

Honored Member
I have a feeling she is always going to be a little bit naughty :sneaky:, but I like her like that.

I bought her some birthday presents today (and also presents for Lewis so he isn't left out, and for my brothers puppy who is visiting next week - they are flying down, we can't wait to meet him, hopefully Holly doesn't think he is her present)

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: She's just letting you know that just cuz she has a birthday coming up, she's NOT about to go all staid and boring!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

If he's good looking, she just may think he's her birthday present, or early St. Valentine's Day present:D

btw I too love that little bit of 'naughtiness', my old boy Zeus is still a bit 'naughty' at times.:rolleyes: