Hi!

SD&B

Experienced Member
My name is Debbie. I own (or they own me) 2 labradoodles, Barney and Sundog. They have both done some agility and now we are working on tricks for an animal acting agency for which Sundog was very recently listed. We are having loads of fun and are always looking for new ideas and methods on how to train tricks. Barney is not with the agency, but he gets a lot of collateral training and has a lot of fun too.

Here is a youtube video of Sundog performing one of her tricks.

Tâmara Vaz

Experienced Member
Welcome!

""...tricks for an animal acting agency for which Sundog was very recently listed...""Congrats!!

Subscribed!

I sent my dog doing tricks for some agencies, but nobody answered...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!! WHAT A CUTE DOG!!! Feel free to post more pictures of both of your dogs!!
Congrats on having "star" dogs, too!! Hope they get some roles! Keep us posted so we can all watch for your dogs on tv, etc.

SD&B

Experienced Member
Welcome!

""...tricks for an animal acting agency for which Sundog was very recently listed...""Congrats!!

Subscribed!

I sent my dog doing tricks for some agencies, but nobody answered...
Hi Tamara,

My agility instructors started the agency, so it makes it easier because it is local. Sundog had to take a grueling test to be listed, but we practiced a lot and she did it. I was so proud of her. I wouldn't know how to go about contacting an agency and getting a dog listed via video and email. Good luck. You have a beautiful dog and he obviously enjoys tricks. I was impressed with the "help me up" trick.

SD&B

Experienced Member
WELCOME!! WHAT A CUTE DOG!!! Feel free to post more pictures of both of your dogs!!
Congrats on having "star" dogs, too!! Hope they get some roles! Keep us posted so we can all watch for your dogs on tv, etc.
Thank you. I don't hold out much hope for anything, since she is the wrong color, but we're having a lot of fun and learning lots anyway. If she ever gets any work, I'll be so proud, I'll shout it from the rooftops. My other dog, Barney, isn't with the agency, but he is a grand little boy and has fun with tricks too.

SD&B

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA!!! I have a goldendoodle!!
He? looks like a sweetie. I love doodles! Is he a mini? He looks small in the pictures. My two are mediums. (Sundog is 19.5 inches tall at the withers and 29 pounds. Barney is 17.5 inches and 30 pounds.) Where are you located? I have a some friends on a couple of doodle forums.

Dogster

Honored Member
<------ Subscribed!!!!!:D
And Welcome!!!!! LOVE your dogs!!!!! Hope to see you and your dogs around here a lot!!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwwww!!!! Great pics!!!! You're right!!!!! She does!!!! Except Shivon is a lab/whippet mix. I wonder how Carmel (dogcrazy's dog) would look like shaved.....:sneaky: LOL:ROFLMAO: