Hi

miss t

Hi, this is Miss t. (not Misty, lol!)

I've been interested in dog training for a over a year now, I've read just about everything I can get my hands on. (I am sold on marker training!) My family has owned several dogs, which have all been great pets, but we never quite fine tuned their obedience. We have recently moved back to a house from an apartment, and one of the first orders of business was to get a dog! so...

About 3 weeks ago we got a 2 year old German Shepherd/Rotti mix. She actually isn't very big considering her breed mix, her back comes just to my knee. We are working on fine tuning her obedience skills, with hopes of agility! But the main order of business is socialization. She takes a while to warm up to men, and goes bonkers if there is another dog around.

Oh, anyone know of any good agility clubs in south eastern Michigan?

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!

YOUR DOG sounds a lil bit like mine, he goes bonkers, too, but not in a good way...we're working on that. If your dog goes bonkers in an agressive way, find the thread "my dog loathes the rottie next door" and maybe get "Click to calm" book, too!

SO GLAD YOU ARE USING CLICKERS!!
This here area, the welcome area, does not get as much att'n as the other areas.

Maybe post your question about agility clubs in a new thread?

Or find someone posting about agility and add your question onto their thread?