Hi There!!!

xXbuffyXx

Welcome!!! Buffy is ADORABLE!!!!!!:love::love: What a CUTE pic!!!! Do you plan on teaching Buffy tricks?? Enjoy the site!!!!:D
Thank you! :D Yes I definitely plan on teaching her tricks.. that is how I came across this site when I was looking for some ideas. So far she knows sit, drop and stay (hasn't perfected drop and stay yet but she is close). She is also learning shake and roll over. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Buffy is ADORABLE:love: She's a real cutie pie! Glad to see you've already jumped in, we're all here to help you. She's doing well for such a youngster, stay can take a bit of practice LOL if you make 30 seconds then reward her BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and almost forgot, Welcome:D

xXbuffyXx

Buffy is ADORABLE:love: She's a real cutie pie! Glad to see you've already jumped in, we're all here to help you. She's doing well for such a youngster, stay can take a bit of practice LOL if you make 30 seconds then reward her BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and almost forgot, Welcome:D
Thanks! :D Yes she is struggling with stay. She was doing really well for a while but for the last few days she seems to be back to square one with it! Guess I just have to be patient and praise her heaps :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Thanks! :D Yes she is struggling with stay. She was doing really well for a while but for the last few days she seems to be back to square one with it! Guess I just have to be patient and praise her heaps :)
She'll have those times, especially as she comes into the adolescent period. My younger boy did a perfect stay for a while, then BOOM all went west very quickly when he reach adolescence. Buffy will get stay, it is just a matter of, as you say, patience, loads of rewards and praise and if she gets a bit too restless, just leave it and try again later. She's still very much a baby and they have their moments:LOL:

My boy now does a perfect stay, the length of the driveway which is pretty long, one way even if I walk away with my back turned. But try reversing ends and I suddenly feel a little nose in my hand, he's quickly and quietly run up behind me! Go figure! We now have to do stay from the reverse end with me facing him walking backwards (bumping into the car at times) , he'll get it both ways, in his own time, one day:LOL: