Hi I'm Susan From Montreal

dogzmom

I live with 3 dogs all rescues.Andy my lab competes in flyball,rally obedience and is learning agility.Atim my husky mix is nicknamed Mr.Lazy for his bad work ethic-6 years ago he was dog and human aggressive but is much improved.Izzy who may be a jack russell aussie mix is the newest member of our family.Izzy is training for flyball but needs to work on her reactivity to strange dogs.She does rally obedience as well and loves to learn new tricks.

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Hi Susan! Sounds like you have three wonderful dogs that you are doing a great job raising. I hope you share more about your training and learn some new tricks while you are hear. Do you have education in dog training or are you just figuring things out as you go? Either way sounds like you have learned a lot about training and working with reactive dogs. Enjoy the forum!

Dogster

Honored Member
Bonjour!! Bienvenue!!! Welcome to DTA!!!:) Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your dogs!!! We would love to see some pictures ofyour dogs!!! Enjoy the site!!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Bonjour!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to D.T.A.:) Your dogs sounds wonderful, kudos for having all rescue dogs.(y) Sounds like you're doing really well with your dogs and having loads of fun. Positive + training works wonders with reactive dogs. We're all photo and video mad here, so please post some photos of your dogs. Join in and have fun!:)