Hi Im New

RileyNutt

Hi my names Jeff and my dog's name is Deisel and he is a Labrador Huskey. Take a look at my profile if you want to see a Labrador Huskey He is a awsome dog always full of smiles:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Deisel is just adorable!!!!!!! LOVE the photo with his two front paws in his water bowl, reminds me of my boy when he was young, just too cute:love:

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA!

Your dogs are such cuties. I didn't expect a Labrador/Husky to look like that.:love:
He's not a lab x Husky southerngirl, but a breed called "Labrador Husky" they are a rare type of sled dog that were isolated for a long time, and are being kept alive by fanciers of the breed. Heavier, than Siberians, but faster than Mals, and not quite as "mixed" looking as the Alaskan Huskies. That's about all I can remember since I researdhed the breed after hearing it and thinking "mixed breed" LOL

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome to the DTA!

He's not a lab x Husky southerngirl, but a breed called "Labrador Husky" they are a rare type of sled dog that were isolated for a long time, and are being kept alive by fanciers of the breed. Heavier, than Siberians, but faster than Mals, and not quite as "mixed" looking as the Alaskan Huskies. That's about all I can remember since I researdhed the breed after hearing it and thinking "mixed breed" LOL
Oh okay, thank you. I just figured it was mixed. That's an awesome looking sled dog, I'll have to look up the breed.