Hi, I'm New Here, With A Lot To Learn

sideshow

Hi, I'm up in far NorCal. I have three herding dogs of various persuasions. When we're not learning about that...I would like to try to teach them tricks, and get them socialized for work off the farm. I have always been fascinated by buskering.

sara

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the DTA!

I second the Kikopup comment, also, if you're into books, there are more than a few mentioned on THIS thread.

Any specific questions, start a thread, and you'll have a dozen different answers and methods LOL

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi Welcome to DTA. Love to know what your dogs are. Ask any questions you want, everyone here is very friendly and will help you all they can. LOL the dogs are friendly and so too are the humans, haven't had one bite me yet:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!:D What are your dogs names??? What breeds??? We'd LOVE to see some pics of your dogs!!! If you have any questions about trick training, or need ideas, just ask, we'll be happy to help!!!:)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sideshow. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that you enjoy the site and learn a lot of cool stuff and tricks. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. Have a great day.