Hi I'm Liz And My Dog Is Saffi

saffione

Hi I'm Liz. I'm retired and stay at home . I have a 5 month old German shorthaired pointer girl named Saffi.
She is my second gsp. My previous much loved gsp was pts last December. She was 12 years old.
I am trying to refresh my training skills and hope this website will be helpful.
Thanks.
saffi one eye.JPG

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Hi and welcome! Gorgeous pup you have there. Great to see you on here, my dog has a 'friend' who is a GSP and he is a great fun and lovely boy. Hope you stick around and enjoy the site. Feel free to post any questions and we will try to help. And hopefully you will enjoy some trick training too. We have a trick challenge page going on if you fancy it.

running_dog

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!

I'm sure you'll find plenty to stretch your training skills on here... I'm always learning something new, finding out different ways to train behaviours and being challenged to develop new training skills.

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome to D.T.A.:) Saffi is gorgeous! Do stay with us, you'll find this site and all the members very helpful.

Any questions, just start a new thread, you'll find a lot of very helpful answers that's for sure.