Hi Everyone!

Gripster

Charlie and I enrolled in a "Do More With Your Dog" trick training class about a month ago and are having a wonderful time. This forum looks like it's going to be a great place to 'bounce' training questions off of. Love the videos!!! Hate that Paitterson guy!
I'd never heard of him but he's the kind of trainer that ruined my little Charlie and made him distrustful of man and beast when I got him at 8 months. He's 2-1/2 now and has come a long, long way - but we still have a ways to go. I'm looking forward to reading the posts!:)

huntyr

Hey Gripster, I was just writing email to you telling you come find this forum LOLOL
I will send it any way but........
you learn to fast *S*

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hi and welcome. Cute dog is a a JRT? I would love to see more pics of him. These days you have to be careful when choosing a trainer cause some will traumatize your dog with they're harmful methods. This site is Great for finding new tricks and learning how to teach them.

Gripster

Hey Huntyr! I saw you here and knew I had the right forum. We need to make some videos to share with everyone. I like Oliver Cheating! I think he's got some terrier behind him somewhere!! He's a clever little fella.;)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome! You can add my girl and I to the list of those who had bad experiences with trainers. Thankfully I found a fabulous one (training facility with great trainers), and altho it's taken a few years, she's made terrific headway. This forum is a great place, lots of fun, and loads of like-minded people. Have fun! :LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome. Cute doggy. You can also add my boy Ra Kismet to the list of those who've experienced bad trainers. We lasted three weeks before I walked out! Fortunately Ra Kismet has made massive progress but still will only walk properly on a halti.

You'll find the members here are wonderful, they've all helped me so much. :)

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!! Yeah, we all dislike Brad Pattinson.:mad: A lot.
What tricks does your dog know??? We'd love to see more pics!!!!:D