Hey! :-)

legendsmami

Hello, I am new to non APBT/Bully Breeds forums. I decided to give this one a try after being a lurker for a little while. I'm currently owned by a 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier named Legend. :-) We are pretty much together all the time. He goes everywhere with me. I've always used +R training with him but over the last year have gone clicker crazy(way more than before)! I have owned/fostered a German Shepherd, Rotties, Lab/Pit mix and the clicker training has worked with all of them. I hope to get either a French Bulldog, Boston Terrier, or another Pitty this year or beginning of next year. I'm used to a full house of crazy antics. Right now I'm working on cone/bowl stacking with Legend. We just started this yesterday. He loves throwing the bowl down on hardwood floor. Lol. I have been free shaping this trick but if you have any tips please let me know!

legendsmami

Thanks Jean! Yesterday I showed him putting the bowl on top of the other a few times. He's now throwing it in the direction of the other one. I am going to try what you suggested today though when we get back from our morning run.

legendsmami

Do you know when it will be back up and running? I'd love to see it. I seen a few good ones on youtube. First evening mini session tonight Legend gave me three consistent putting the bowl in the other. I ended the session with a jackpot and play party!:dogbiggrin: