Hey, Trying To Raise Money For A New Service Dog...

kcmetric

Not sure this is appropriate to post here but I figure I'll try.

After having to retire my service dog unexpectedly for health problems and then having to wash out my prospect after 18 months of training with him I've been broken into pieces. I just want to go back to school and be able to work. I just want to live as normal of a life as possible. Please take a look at the shirt I have designed on tee-spring to raise money for my next service dog I will be getting from a program; I'm just too exhausted and have spent so much blood, sweat, and tears on training another puppy to being a service dog... I don't know what I would do if it washed out too...

Thank you for your support: http://teespring.com/whyshouldiworry

Mutt

Experienced Member
Good luck with raising money for your 'new' service dog.
What happened with the one you were training (he was called baby or chaplin right?).
I sadly can't help you out.

kcmetric

He washed out for fear problems, that's why I'm heart broken and having to go through a program. I don't think I can bear washing out another dog after putting in so much work. Chaplin still lives with me though.

Dlilly

Honored Member
I'm so sorry to hear this. Are you not able to go through a program that gives out service dogs for free? I thought most places did that?

Good luck raising money! I do have a question about your shirts, what does the 'saying' that's on them mean?

kcmetric

Youtube 'Why should I care Oliver and Company'

Best definition I could give =)

No, unfortunately the organizations that produce dogs for my needs are few and far between (reputable ones at least). I did however find one that charges a verrrryy good price considering how much these dogs are actually worth.

MaryK

Honored Member
So sorry Chaplin washed out. Would love to help but fraid I've had to spend thousands on vet bills over the last few months. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find another Service Dog.