Hey Im New

natalieandkaiser

hey im natalie and i have a dog named kaiser .he is a about 1 year old standard red dachshund .Well if anyone has any questions about me or suggestions of cool,easy tricks i could teach him feel free to let me know .Bye!:)

Thanks,
Natalie(y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome Natalie and Kaiser:D You've come to the right place for learning new tricks. Check out the Trick Thread, heaps of ideas there and also we have a Trick Challenge which Jean Cote set's up, usually about once a week/fortnight. The current one is for Halloween(y):D

Easy trick list to help start you off:-

Sit,
Come,
Down,
Shake Paws
Give right/left paw
roll over
shy
say your prayers
spin
weave
leave
hold
back (walk backwards)
target (hand/anything using nose)
target ditto above but using paw.

Just a few, as I said check out the Trick Threads, LOL you'll find more tricks than you could ever imagine and videos to help you to train Kaiser to do them.

Kaiser looks ADORABLE a real cutie pie:love: Please post more pics and let us know what tricks he already knows.

Do you use Positive Reinforcement Training? It's the only way to train and we ALL use it here.

Enjoy the forum:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Great post, Mary!!!!:D

Welcome to DTA!! Like Mary said, you'll find tons of ideas on the trick forums. Does Kaiser know any tricks already? We'd love to see some pics of Kaiser, I'm sure he's a cutie!!!:)