Hey Hey From JoeymyDog!

joeymydog

Hey everyone out there! I'm 13 years old and I own a rottweiler mix who is 2 years old his name is Joey! I've only had him for 9 months! xD He already knows 40 tricks! :D He's the first dog I have ever had and I love him lots! I'll be putting videos of him on like really soon!!!

About me: I am an animal crazy girl who loves horses and dogs. I want to become a professinal dog trainer! or at least a veterinarian! I well my family owns 8 birds a hamster and a dog!

About Joey: Joey is a rottweiler mix. He does obedience and AGILITY! and freestyle things. He knows 40 tricks and hes learning more everyday.His favorite food is cheese and bacon! :dogtongue2:
Well thats about all i have to say!

snooks

Experienced Member
He sure does sound like an awesome rottie. I only know one rottie that does agility and freestyle type stuff. I'll bet he gets a lot of attention :dogtongue2:

joeymydog

yep he does get a lot attention from me and other people! I entered him in a thing called the canine follies. Which was like a dog talent show and ppl were amazed that a rottie could do that since everyone thinks they are soo mean... But he is as sweet as a button. When people walk past our house and see him they step away...its funny..they'll take their kids and say things like 'stay away from there that dog might bite.' but when i do some tricks with him people see that he's as sweet as a chihuahua! Oh and thanks for the comment