Hello! :)

Jess99

Hi :)
i have an 8 year old Maltese Shitzu names Jess. Ive just started training her over the past few years. So far it hasnt taken her very long to learn the more simple tricks, but the harder ones are a bit of a stuggle.
When she doesnt know what i want her to do, she 'plays dead' which is her favourite trick. I will post some more photos of Jess later tonight.
My sister is also on this forum as 'Evie'.

Evie

Experienced Member
Welcome..

Some pictures of Jess (and Pokey). If you're wondering why we don't train Pokey, it's because she's very old - mostly blind and also mostly deaf which kinda makes it a little difficult. A couple of those pics are a few years old.

sara

Staff member
Welcome Evie's Sister! At least you have someone very knowledgeable to help you train, if you get stuck :)

Most dogs have a "default" trick that they will offer if they're confused LOL Boo paws his face, Mouse begs, and Oliver backs between my legs (which is kinda bad as if I'm not expecting it, I tend to do a nose dive LOL)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Jess is a real cutie pie, love Maltese they're such smart little dogs!:love:

My boy Ra Kismet will offer sit pretty or stand right up (standing on his hind legs) if he's confused or if he's VERY confused just sits and looks at me with a slightly quizzical/disgusted look waiting for me to get my act together!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA, Evie's sister!!:) Jess is adorable!!!!:love: This site is really helpful, and the members are awesome, it never takes long to find that out.;) Enjoy the site!!!

Shivon's default trick is ashamed, which is weird considering it was the trick that took her the longest to learn (aside from paint) She will also do prayers if she's excited, lol.:p

Those roll over bloopers with Oliver are waay too cute, Sara!!!!!!:love: I love how he talks to you and shows his teeth when he rolls over!!!:D