Hello!

Flos

I'm Alessia and my dog is Flos, he is a crazy red-tricolor australian shepherd. We are from Italy , sorry for my english! I will try soon to post a photo. I work in a dog school as a trainer and I have a lot of fun teaching tricks!I've found lots of interesting ideas in this forum! I've also seen lots of your videos and every dog is fantastic! :);)flos.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi Alessia and Flos and Welcome:) Flos is adorable, he's a real sweetie. Your English is fine, so don't worry, we have lots a people here with English as their second language;):)

That must be fun working as a dog trainer. Do you use Positive Reinforcement clicker training?

LOL oh yes there are loads of fantastic dogs on this forum.:LOL:

Flos

Hy Mary and Dogster!:)I really love working with dogs and I use positive reinforcement clicker training of course;) Flos knows tricks with his paws, roll over, go back, turn on and off a light, press botton, touch things with his nose and whith his paws, hold things, bow, chop chop, the elephant trick, wave, he can put objects into a basket, he goes on the skateboard and other tricks that I can't say in English!O_o At the moment I'm teaching him to understand the name of three new toys and retrieve them. He is also able to play cards and to find keys and to bring the leash.
I'll send a video soon so you can give me some opinions about it:)

mRae

I'm Alessia and my dog is Flos, he is a crazy red-tricolor australian shepherd. We are from Italy , sorry for my english! I will try soon to post a photo. I work in a dog school as a trainer and I have a lot of fun teaching tricks!I've found lots of interesting ideas in this forum! I've also seen lots of your videos and every dog is fantastic! :);)View attachment 1993
What a cutie! Welcome to the friendliest bunch of dog lovers on the web! This is such a
great sharing group! Glad you are here with us!