Hello :)

Samantha-May Dunn

Hi there,

My name is Samantha-May Dunn. I am 18 years old and I currently own a Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Labrador called Coco. He was born on January 21st 2011. Making him 8 months at the time this post was created. I look after him with my partner Ryan :).

Coco was bought when he was 10 weeks old. He came from a breeder in Kirriemuir, Scotland. I feel in love with him instantly :love:. He is my baby! :barefoot: He is a mischief puppy, always trying to get up to no good. He keeps getting into bother with my partner's cat Sooty and he just won't learn. Need to train them both that they are ok together and hope that nothing serious happens.

To this day he know Sit, Lie Down, Off, Heel, On/Off leash training, House trained, Fetch, Drop, Beg, Paw, Hi Five, Roll Over and currently learning Spin. He is a clever boy! (y)

Well please get in touch with me. I would love to hear about tricks and websites that will help me train Coco to be the best puppy my town has ever seen! I love him to bits and don't want to run out of things to train him so please help by sending links, videos, messages to me, ect. :LOL:

Feel free to email me on [email protected] :)
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Samantha Dunn & Coco xxxx