Hello With Papillon

curry

Hi,

I'm from Germany and live near Munich.

I have two dogs, but mostly I train my Papillon Mattis. He's now 14 months old and we do Tricktraining, Obedience and started in Mantrailing.

Dodge

:Dooooh hello there and a very warm welcome to you,what a little stunner you ve got there:love:
Looking forward to a good old chinwag with you,I m german,too (y) (but live in england:))

Ina

Welcome, this is a cute little fella !

I'm german too but live in Australia :-)

sara

Staff member
I'm not german, per se, but I come from good German stock, who homesteaded in Saskatchewan. My Great, Great Grandparents were born in Germany. They immigrated to Canada with three young Children, 3 were born after, my great Grandpa was one of those born in Saskatchewan. I still have family living on the origonal homestead in Northern Saskatchewan. My great Uncle, my grandma's brother.

I LOVE knowing so much about that side of the family. Most family histories are lost, as few care. I can trace one of my grandfather's to the first english settlement on Canadian Soil, in Nova Scotia... My other Grandfather's family history is not so nice... or quite so detailed.

Sorry to go off topic... you all triggered something in my head LOL.

I adore Paps they are such smart little dogs! and they're soooo good at everything! and yours is stunning, with such an amazing coat! Welcome to the DTA!!! I hope we hear lots from you!