Hello From Tokyo

Pacoa

Hi there,

I'm Pacoa from Tokyo, Japan. I'm currently own 3 dogs, Paul Black Lab 10y/o, Cooper Bernese Mountain Dog 3 y/o and Asher Great Dane 2 y/o.

I'm so happy I finally found the site not going on and on about Pack Leader, Dominant and snap out dogs. :) My passion is definately dogs. I brought Asher to my family when he was 6months old, recently I'm facing on the wall of his training. I believe I can learn appropriate training for him through this web site. I love my dogs so much, I do not want to provide the inappropriate training because it's popular on TV. I'm looking forward to meeting dog lovers from all over the world.

SD&B

Experienced Member
Hi there,

I'm Pacoa from Tokyo, Japan. I'm currently own 3 dogs, Paul Black Lab 10y/o, Cooper Bernese Mountain Dog 3 y/o and Asher Great Dane 2 y/o.

I'm so happy I finally found the site not going on and on about Pack Leader, Dominant and snap out dogs. :) My passion is definately dogs. I brought Asher to my family when he was 6months old, recently I'm facing on the wall of his training. I believe I can learn appropriate training for him through this web site. I love my dogs so much, I do not want to provide the inappropriate training because it's popular on TV. I'm looking forward to meeting dog lovers from all over the world.
Welcome, Pacoa. I'm also new. I have a lot of the same concerns that you do. So far, this looks like a good place. I am mostly on the dog tricks forum. I hope you enjoy it.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome to DTA! You've definitely found a great place - we truly believe in building a strong and fun relationship with your dog thru positive reinforcement - using that in tricks, obedience, and just life in general. Reinforce the behavior you want and like, and ignore and/or redirect the behavior you don't like.

Be sure to check out all the different areas, lots to read on the forum, and lots of great people here. If you have any questions, just ask, and feel free to jump in on any thread, any time - everyone is welcome here. And we especially welcome anyone who's not into "dominance, pack leaders, and "snapping dogs out of it". (y) Have fun!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!!! yES, YES, this is THE place for ppl who want to learn how to train their dogs tricks in a positive only way!!! and to stay inspired with new ideas of new tricks to try next!

//" I finally found the site not going on and on about Pack Leader, Dominant and snap out dogs."// <----------I LIKE YOU ALREADY!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA. It is a wonderful place to come and meet others that want positive training with their dogs, stick with the site and you will meet the most welcoming people with a hell of a lot of great advice!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!! LOVE your dogs!!!! You've found the right place for positive reinforcement!!!!!:D Hope to see you and your dogs around here a lot!!!!

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA!

I have the same aversion as you to mister sparkly white teeth (Cesar Milan! LOL) I am seriously not a fan :)