Hello From Carol And Brody In Bc

brody_smom

Experienced Member
My name is Carol, and I am the mom of Brody, an 8 1/2 month old male border collie mix we rescued from the local SPCA in February 2013. He was undersocialized by his first owner, but he will do almost anything for food, so we are making quick progress with a clicker and a pocket full of cheese! I am excited about finding this site, and all the cool things it will help me teach my pup.

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome and kudos for adopting a rescue dog!!!!!!!!:)(y) Body sounds like a lot of fun, we'd love to see photos or videos of him please:)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Welcome!!! :D where in BC are you? Me and Deja are in Vancouver. :)

Suggestion...don't underestimate the help you can find on YouTube!
Thanks for the welcome. We are in Abbotsford. I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of Brody yet, but I will soon and try to figure out how to post them.

blacknym

Experienced Member
Thanks for the welcome. We are in Abbotsford. I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of Brody yet, but I will soon and try to figure out how to post them.
Ah Abby...my grandma lives there. :)

You can find my YouTube at Blacknymeria. I'm starting to film our training sessions which is a lot of fun. I think you can even see the vids I have made favorites. kikopup is one of my favorites. :)

CarmenR

Welcome to DTA, and yes definitely post pictures when you get the chance, I LOVE border collies and BC mixes :)