Hello Everyone!

leavesofjoy

Hi all!
I am Micah, and I have a 10 month old pitbull named Griffin. I've had him since he was two months old, back when he was even more insanely energetic than he is now. Since it seemed impossible to wear him out enough physically, I started training him to do silly tricks to wear out his mind and help him focus and bond with me. It's been so much fun, it's amazing to me to work with him and watch him suddenly "get it". I've been reading everything I can on dog learning and cognition, I am geeky like that, and a member of a pitbull forum I'm on suggested this one, so here I am!

Here is my sweet silly boy:
image.jpg

leavesofjoy

Thanks, Danielle, I think he is a handsome fellow, too, although I am biased! He and Piper do have a similar expression to their faces, she looks really sweet. I love that picture of her with the iris- Griffin is quite fond of them, too.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I really hope you stick around. A lot of people will post introductions and never post anything else. You can post any questions, stories about your dog, pictures of your dog and anything else on the forums. We love to hear from you and feel free to jump in on other threads.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Hi and Welcome - gorgeous boy you have there! It is lovely to here you have bee trick training ad look forward to hearing from you more!