Have To Share Them

mewzard

Experienced Member
I won't post thier names so thier new owners can't google for them - unlikely but still a chance of it happening. BUT here are our 2 fosters to date..
Collie pup

Boxer

Dog coming on Sunday:

.How stunning is he? I am really worried i won't be able to let him go!

Amateur

Experienced Member
I'd take the last one if I could but I am afraid that Boxer looks as though he;s there to stay

mewzard

Experienced Member
I'd take the last one if I could but I am afraid that Boxer looks as though he;s there to stay
Ahhh he went to his new home Friday just gone, amazing boy he was, Ex-stud dog, probably left outside in a kennel 90% of the time, yet loved people, being loved up, great with kids. Had no idea what the park was for...or tennis balls for that matter.

charmedwolf

Staff member
The little collie is adorable!

This is why I could never foster. I would just keep them without a second thought!

mewzard

Experienced Member
Little Collie boy was Amazing, actually started to turn Dp around on his 'no collie/ collie Xs' rule :rolleyes: . Such a sweetie, he was only with us 2 days! Went to a great home with 2 other collieXs and a field and a horse.
I worried that i would fall in love with them instantly, but i have found it's not so hard, the boxer was with us 2 weeks and i didn't find it too difficult. The GSD could be really hard as i have a huge soft spot for unusual coloured GSDs and he's likely to stay with us over xmas (though i thought that about the Boxer and he was gone 2 days later!!)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OOH SQUEAL!1 Mewzard, this is so exciting!! CONGRATS, and enjoy, and lol, yeah, you are probably going to have a bit of trouble when these dogs find permanent homes. SO SO CUTE, just adorable dogs, Mewzard!!

mewzard

Experienced Member
Well GSDx boy now has an adoption application which means (all going well) we will have no fosters for xmas... We've only had him 24 hours!