Great News!

Dlilly

Honored Member

We got a call yesterday about a couple interested in adopting Chance. After we went to the Rescue Fair and preformed a few tricks, we went and visited the couple. (He was fantastic by the way!) They have a dog just like Chance, but smaller. He also is high energy, loves people and dogs, and will bark at a dog if he won't play with him. We left Chance with them since they decided to adopt him!! It is really the perfect family for him!

They said they will send me an update! I'm also going to e-mail them all of the kikopup videos and all of his trick info. They would like to continue teaching him tricks! :)

I'm going to miss Chance. He would learn a difficult trick Shiloh couldn't in a DAY! I will miss making videos about him.

My dad wants to take a break from fostering. He will be leaving for California for a few months, so I'm okay with that. I'm already picking out a new beagle to foster!

southerngirl

Honored Member
That's great Chance has been adopted.:D You must be so excited but sad at the same time. It's cool the family is going to teach him tricks and send you an update on him.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh that's fabulous news!! I know it's hard to say good-bye (I've fostered before, and I've always been sad when they've left), but you've given him all he needs to be such a good boy and a loved member of his new family. Great news that they'll keep up his training - and maybe it'll rub off to their other dog too. :)

When the time is right, your next foster will come along....

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwww!!!! That's GREAT!!!!!:D I'm sure his new family will give him a great home!!!! It's sad to see him go, but wow!!! he was adopted!!! That is SOO GREAT!!! Your hard work paid off, Dlilly!!!:)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
:(............i mean, :D

Congrats Dilly, you have put so so much work into Chance, teaching him all those tricks, and bringing out his best side...if it weren't for you, who knows. I bet he will have a great life! HOw nice that Chance will have a sibling, i always like to see beagles have a sibling.

Yes, i sure do hope you foster again, you rock at it, Dilly.